Site Terms and Conditions
The term PORTAL MEDIA LTD or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the websites whose registered office is:
2nd Floor, 145-157 St.John Street, London, EC1V 4PY, United Kingdom
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our websites.
· The content of the pages of this website or any website we own and maintain is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website or any website we own and maintain for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website or any website we own and maintain is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website or any website we own and maintain meet your specific requirements.
· This website and any website we own and maintain contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website or any website we own and maintain which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website or any website we own and maintain may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website or any website we own and maintain may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this particular website from another website or document without PORTAL MEDIA's prior written consent.
· Your use of this website or any website we own and maintain and any dispute arising out of such use of the website(s) is subject to the laws of England and Wales.